“In your light I learn how to love.
In your beauty, how to make poems.
You dance inside my chest
where no-one sees you, but
sometimes I do, and
that sight becomes this art.”
― Rumi

Monday, May 29, 2006

to have a brother burning bright

I think I understand how parents feel, about their children I mean (why else should I say parents, after all). When you see someone tiny enough to hold in your hand and then grow taller than you, brighter than you, capable of more profound thoughts than you, possessed with an intelligence and youth and vigour that you wished you had - and then not to feel one little bit of jealousy, that must be a special feeling, how do I know, even if I do not have any children of my own? well because I have a younger brother who fits the above description, who makes me feel very proud and lucky and makes me want to shout from the rooftops that he is my little brother, the tiny thing I used to kick around and fool and make my slave all day long.
My blog is not going to be very interesting, but maybe you should have a look at his, at http://meurly.blogspot.com, it will be interesting, I assure you.
cant think of anything more to say, signing off now
will explain more about the title of my blogspot later.

3 comments:

Spaax said...

you're looking for your brave new world?? is that it??

murali said...

what is this supposed to be? an ad campaign? and I guess it is spelled 'and' and not 'nad'. ha! caught you!

Anonymous said...

Nice sahithyam. BUT ur interests cannot be followed; too much Western!