“In your light I learn how to love.
In your beauty, how to make poems.
You dance inside my chest
where no-one sees you, but
sometimes I do, and
that sight becomes this art.”
― Rumi

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Rise and shine


But mother, please,

Just another minute’

Said the sleepy sun 

to Lady Time


‘I love my fog blanket

And my cloud pillow,

And surely the world 

can wait a while’


‘If only, my child’ 

said The Mother 

of all the 

has-beens 

and the 

maybe tomorrows


‘See that waiting tree

Wishing to be green,

And that tiny flower

Dreaming of yellow,

And that weary path

Longing for a journey?’


‘None can start 

without you,

nor do I hold 

any meaning,

elsewhere in my 

Eternity’


‘So go out and shine,

In blazing glory 


It is a good day

when you are around’


There is no hate in this world

Except in the hearts of men

No comments: