“In your light I learn how to love.
In your beauty, how to make poems.
You dance inside my chest
where no-one sees you, but
sometimes I do, and
that sight becomes this art.”
― Rumi

Sunday, November 11, 2007

beautiful beautiful words... wish they were mine

'But as much as I want his mingling with his own age group, I fear that if he becomes too involved elsewhere, he won't be ever-available for my own needs.

what would one do if one did not have a Toph, sitting in his room, ready at a moment's notice, always willing to run errands, to be pushed against a wall and have his kidney punched...

...To not have Toph would be to not have a life'

Dave Eggers in 'a heartbreaking work of staggering genius' talking about his little brother, Chris'Toph'er

Like he says, to not have Toph would be to not have a life

- my own 'Toph' works for Microsoft, by the way

1 comment:

murali said...

shh... dont give it away

I just got a Dave Eggers book - You shall know our velocity. Strange.