“In your light I learn how to love.
In your beauty, how to make poems.
You dance inside my chest
where no-one sees you, but
sometimes I do, and
that sight becomes this art.”
― Rumi

Sunday, October 15, 2006

thoughton

april shower,
raindrops cling to leaves for
dear life

cold drink,
chewing gum stiffens on
my tongue

middle of
a signature, my pen
runs dry

potholes in
the road, my CD player
skips a track

sleepy morning,
the hot iron chases away
my shirt creases

darkness gathers round
my night lamp, like old men
around a winter fire

first day of
school, the smell of resin
in my notebook

2 comments:

murali said...

Oh the TRAGEDY - "... CD Player skips a track".

Very funny. But didn't get the previous post though. (were you talking to yourself AGAIN?)

Anonymous said...

I thought his talking to himself stopped since he switched to a depot medication?

Thats some good stuff you wrote up there...keep going.